Pchela realized with financiel support of the
ministry of culture of the Russia federation Blizzard
Based on a story by AS Pushkin The story begins in 2011,
3/4 year before Napoleon’s invasion,
in Russia known as the Great Patriotic War, Maria Gavrilovna, Masha, Was brought up on French novels,
and consequently… …was in love. The room in her heart was reserved for
the romantic young,… not very rich neighbor Vladimir. Masha! Masha! My adored love! Have I found happiness? Finding happiness for lovers is difficult, regretfully. I don’t regret, I don’t regret! I refuse to have regrets – But mama?
– Oh, mama… And papa? – There will be no happiness!
– There will be! It’s here. And here. – Masha!
– What? – Masha!
– What? – Let’s elope.
– No! What? Elope? “Impossible.”
– “Possible. Possible.” We’ll get married in secret. And they’ll forgive us. Because it’s always possible to elope
for those who love. Do you love me, Vladimir? I’ve become the victim of destiny! Well, I am willing to.
– Masha. I’m so glowing with feelings of guilt and passion. In the arms of these… …smoldering feelings Maman. Papa. We have decided to get married. Maman…Ah! Well! Come on! Go on, now! -Am I to begin? Your fiancee is exhausted from of waiting.
– Commence, commence!. I’d say, she seems feverish. Drive on! On you go!! Ah! How much tossing and turning! How inflamed! Who are you? Get stronger and we’ll pray to St. Panteleimon
to thank him for helping you recover. He certainly has provided. Soon you will leave us. Now and then you’ll write me. Now and then I will be very bored. Yet, it’s time to leave. I do not want to… I have dreamed of… What nonsense I’m talking. – Believe me, it’s the first time in my life
that I’ve been so confused.
– The first? Have trust in yourself… Well, I cannot have trust in myself. You stayed with me… What can I say…I fall silent. It has still not passed, your disease. It’s a miracle I’m here, but… … Who to thank? Destiny? It is too cruel to me. – And to me.
– Yes, to us. – But we can not be together.
– Together? We? My heart goes out to you. – You are again heated up.
– I… No. But yes… But… But no… Ah… wretched me: I am married. – No!
– Yes, I am married. Married. Married. And I do not know who my wife is. O God! Where it was, how it happened:
It’s all a mystery to me. I was returning to my regiment. There was a snowstorm, a Blizzard…….. Drive on! Kiss now as a sign that you’re married… It’s not him! it’s not him! I really wanted to kiss her… My God! It was you. – I’m sorry, I could not resist.
– It was you! – I could not. I could not resist.
– I? – How…?
– It was you. – Me?
– That was me. Scenario Vladimir Golovanov Director Marya Mouat Art director Marina Kurchevskaya Computer graphics Svetlana Andrianova Camera Aleksandr Petch Animators Fazil Gassanov, Milana Fedosseyeva Voice actors Irina Pegova
Ivan Vakulenko, Nikita Tyunin Sound Vladislav Tarassov Additional sound Studion SV-Dubl
Taisiya Kolosobskaya Music Nikolo Paganini, Kaspar Furstenau
Ludwig van Beethoven, Theobald Bohm,
Dmitri Bortiyansk music redaction Vladimir Mouat Puppets and decoration Gennady Bogachev
Elena Pokrovskaya, Nokolai Zaklyakov,
Olga Usacheva, Yuri Aksenov Computer works Petr Zakharzhevsky
Cutter Airat Litovtsev line producer Anna Dzhoeva Production Vladimir Gassiev The End
Studio Pchela, 2010
Subs by Lemicnor & Eus, august 2016